We are looking for an experienced Geotechnical Engineer for our Truckee location who enjoys the varied challenges of working in a small office, in a vibrant and engaged community that is positioned for significant growth over the next two decades.
Candidates should have experience with geotechnical investigations for a wide variety of projects including residential, schools, hospital, municipal projects and resort development. The most qualified candidate will have a strong technical background with extensive experience in project management, geotechnical engineering, environmental engineering, and materials testing and special inspection services. Candidate will be responsible for development of proposals and technical reports, client communications, and billing. Candidate will work with and lead technical personnel. The candidate will be expected to actively participate in professional and technical organizations.
- Licensure as Professional Engineer, California.
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of civil or geotechnical engineering.
- Demonstrated knowledge of geotechnical engineering software and AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in project management with proven ability to meet business goals.
- Experience in geophysics such as ReMi, resistivity, and CSL
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and decision making skills, and the ability to work independently.
Please submit a current resume and cover letter to: Jobs@HandK.net